Monday, November 10, 2008
OK- Another Allegory
Now I've thought of a personal allegory to my story of the Monk's Sister. And it only took me five years to think of it from when I started writing the book. It's about heretics seeming to come out of nowhere but who are really related to streams of belief coming from the Gnostics and even as far back to the Zoroastrianism and forward to some of the modern (since the 19th century) metaphysical beliefs. It seems to be if I can place these heretics in their own history, I can place my own heresies (at least to my family's beliefs- and not just religiously) in my own family history. Well maybe. I was compelled recently to do my family tree as presents for my family and then today I realized what I was doing. Haven't found any heretics or writers there yet but it could still happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment